Práce s tělem v Gestalt psychoterapii
Gestalt approach is holistically oriented, but also Gestalt therapists often forget that an important part of Self is a physical process. How can we develop a client’s experience as a physical being, when we do not have enough connection to our own body, movement or breathing? This workshop focuses on body process on two levels: the participants will raise their body awareness and widen their choices how to be more embodied and also get inspiration how to work with client’s body process and body experience.
- 3.-5.4. 2019
- 16 výcvikových hodin (1 hodina = 45 minut)
- Hotel Galant, Mikulov
- Workshop bude vedený v angličtině bez tlumočení, počítáme se vzájemnou kolegiální výpomocí s překladem
- Kapacita workshopu je 20 účastníků
- Cena: 3.500 Kč
Talia Bar-Yoseph Levine is a clinical psychologist, gestalt therapist, international trainer, supervisor and business consultant with vast experience in PTSD, cross-cultural work, and group work. She was trained by Miriam and Erv Polster and a variety of GTILA trainers (www.gtila.org). Talia is a co-founder of the Jerusalem Gestalt Institute and a visiting trainer in several countries in Europe and USA. She is the past head of the postgraduate Gestalt program at the Hebrew University as well as the Gestalt MSc program at Metanoia Institute London. Beyond her many publications in journals, Talia was also on the editorial board of the British Gestalt Journal and is now on the editorial board of the Gestalt Review.
Tali trusts that the Gestalt philosophy of being is an infrastructure to human connectedness, dialogic leadership, the bridging of differences and also uniquely contributes to a better world.
- Israeli Gestalt Association (chair)
- Israeli Psychological Association
- European Association of Gestalt Therapy
- Association for the Advancement of Gestalt Therapy
- International Association for Gestalt in Organizations (member of Executive Committee)